Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cannot escape it...

I cannot escape.... 

I cannot escape my relationship with Jesus - He is ALWAYS there and IN relationship with me. When I choose not to spend time with Him, my thoughts are about myself and what I am going through. It's hard to see people through Jesus' lenses when I am not spending time with Him. Since I cannot escape Him, I might as well choose to spend time with Him as much as I can - every morning at least, right? When I was in Missouri last weekend I didn't spend time with Jesus while I was there... interesting how even just a few minutes with Jesus in the mornings makes your entire thought process changed due to focussing on the right thing from the start of the day. It fascinates me and makes Jesus HUGE! We worship a BIG BIG GOD!

I cannot escape running - After my 8K, I have started a fat burning training program. I am at the point where I don't need to lose any weight but I would like to burn more body fat and tone up more. Funny enough, the program has me doing interval training twice a week, hill training once/twice a week and running for an hour at a moderate speed once a week. haha I ran 6 miles yesterday in 59:01. I still got game folks! I guess I am becoming a runner. The thought of running does not excite me but I love the feeling of running and especially love how it feels AFTER I run. 

I cannot escape my protein smoothies - I wouldn't want to escape them anyway. I made the BEST one yesterday!! Vanilla protein powder, 3 cups of spinach, one whole apple, water and ice. Sounds weird huh? That's what I thought until I tried it. This smoothie was the BEST one I have ever made. I couldn't even taste the spinach even though it was bright green! Great for St. Patty's Day! haha

I cannot escape... 

No comments:

Post a Comment